This is my To You and Yours Too card inspired by the one Sara made at Convention. I loved her card so much that I wanted to make one too. I think I would have made my white frame smaller to show off the stars on the Soft Sky in the background. Here is how I made mine:
Stamp Set: To You and Yours Too
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Silver Glimmer, Tea Lace Doily,
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay,
Other: Big Shot, Lucky Stars TIEF, Snowflake Elements, Lots of Labels Framelit Dies, Square Collection Framelits Die, Silver Metallic Thread, Sponge Daubers, Iced Rhinestone Elements, 2-Way Glue, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Glue Dots
1. Base of card is Soft Sky cut at 8½” x 5½” and scored at 4¼” in the middle.
2. The second layer is also Soft Sky but cut at 4” x 5¼” and inserted into the Lucky Stars TIEF and run through the Big Shot. Ink up a Dauber with Whisper White Craft ink and sponge each star. Let dry!
3. Cut Silver Glimmer at 4¼” x 4¼”. Attach to front center of card.
4. Use White Vellum and Smoky Slate and cut one of each using the Square Framelit.
5. Ink up the small stars from the set with White Craft ink onto the Smoky Slate Square. Let Dry!
6. Stamp the sold image with the trees and deer on the Vellum with Craft White. Fill it in with a Dauber and White Craft ink, if necessary to fill in. Let dry!
7. Cut Whisper White rectangle frame at 3¾” x 4¼” leaving about ½” border at the top and both sides, and leaving 1” at the bottom.
8. Attach White Vellum to Smoky Slate square. Attach white rectangle frame.
9. Cut a Doily and attach to bottom of frame with 2-Way Glue.
10. Stamp “Happy Holiday Wishes” on Whisper White cardstock with Pool Party ink, and use the Lots of Labels Framelit Die to cut it out. Attach Silver Meltallic Thread on the back and attach to the doily with Dimensionals. Add Rhinestones to label.
11. Use Craft White on the Snowflake Element. Let Dry. Add an Iced Rhinestone in the center and attach to the top of the card with Glue Dots.