Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Festive Leaves

This is a card I did for a swap this month.  It makes a great Fall card and I'm glad to have used my
Leaflet Framelits that I have had for a few months just waiting to create a Fall card.



STAMP SETS:  Festive Leaves, Happy Scenes, For All Things

 

Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

 

Ink:  Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Old Olive

 

Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler,

 

Other:  Big Shot, Leaflet Framelits, 2” Circle Punch, Sponges,  Woodland TIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...