Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Card Swaps


On Sunday, eight of my club members came to swap Christmas cards with each other and me.  This is the first time we decided to do this.   Above are 8 of my club members with me in the middle sitting.  Also, the 9 Christmas cards that we stamped to swap before coming to the workshop.  I think they did a fantastic job.  Most of them have been club members with me for the past six years.  It is always so much fun to get together and stamp with them.  Not only are they my loyal customers, but they are just great friends and I appreciate each one of them.  The other club members are in another state and could not make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...