Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Birthday Blooms

This is a card I made today by stamping the rose with the Black Archival ink on Shimmery White cardstock.  It really makes it sparkle!
  • I used Blushing Bride marker to color it in and then used Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder to blend the colors.  
  • For the leaves, I used Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke and Wild Wasabi. I cut it out with the Paper Snips.
  • The base of my card is Always Artichoke cut at 4-1/4" x 11 and scored at 5-1/2". 
  • The second layer is Calypso Coral.  Third third layer is Blush Blossom which I inserted into the Softly Falling TIEF and ran it through the Big Shot.
  • I attached the rose with Dimensionals on the back.
  • The sentiment "For You' is stamped on Calypso Coral card stock with Black Archival ink and punched out with the large oval punch and then layered onto the Always Artichoke cut out with the Scallop Oval Punch.
Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...