Sunday, January 24, 2016

Botanicals For You

After using this same set (Botanicals for You) yesterday, I decided to create another card using different colors and add some Rhinestones to it.

  • The base of my card is Pacific Point cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
  •  The second layer is Daffodil Delight cut at 4" x 5-1/4".  
  • The sentiment "Just for You" is stamped with Pacific Point ink in the center o 3-3/4" x 5" Whisper White cardstock.
  • The flowers are inked up with Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.  Then stamped randomly around sentiment with Mossy Meadow ink for the leaves.
  • Then I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels in the center of the flowers.
Card Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...