Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy Home Balloon Celebration

With all the balloons I punched out with the new Balloon Bouquet Punch yesterday, I couldn't resist making another card with the new Balloon Celebration set.  However, I used another new set called Happy Home by using Smoky Slate ink to stamp the verses on my three balloons on the right and pop them up with Dimensionals.  I also had left over pieces of the Cherry on Top DSP that really went well with this card. I stamped the strings with Smoky Slate ink.  The base of my card is Bermuda Bay cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle..  The balloons colors are Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party which are the same colors used in the Cherry on Top DSP.  I stamped on the Bermuda Bay balloon and popped it up with a Dimensional.  I die cut the little Bermuda Bay bow with the Balloon Framelits and attached it with a Glue Dot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...