Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Chick


I just love this little chick in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. This little chick comes with the set Honeycomb Happiness.  I also used another Sale-A-Bration stamp set to make this card called Flowering Fields. For every $50 you spend, you can earn a Sale-A-Bration product.  This card was inspired by Michelle Zindorf.  I am starting to enjoy brayering which is how I did the sky.

  • The base of the card is Island Indigo card stock with a second layer of Old Olive card stock.
  • Brayer the sky with Tempting Turquoise and then Island Indigo.
  •  Sponge the grass with Old Olive ink.  
  • Color in the chick with several of the yellow Stampin' Markers. 
  • Mask the chick to put the wildflowers around him with Mossy Meadow. 
  • Stamp the Oh, Hello in Island Indigo on Whisper White and punch it out with the Large Oval Punch.
  • With Old Olive card stock, punch out a scallop oval using the Scallop Oval. Layer sentiment on top of it with Snail Adhesive.
  • Attach it with Dimensionals at the top of the card.  
Products used:


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...