I just love this little chick in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. This little chick comes with the set Honeycomb Happiness. I also used another Sale-A-Bration stamp set to make this card called Flowering Fields. For every $50 you spend, you can earn a Sale-A-Bration product. This card was inspired by Michelle Zindorf. I am starting to enjoy brayering which is how I did the sky.
- The base of the card is Island Indigo card stock with a second layer of Old Olive card stock.
- Brayer the sky with Tempting Turquoise and then Island Indigo.
- Sponge the grass with Old Olive ink.
- Color in the chick with several of the yellow Stampin' Markers.
- Mask the chick to put the wildflowers around him with Mossy Meadow.
- Stamp the Oh, Hello in Island Indigo on Whisper White and punch it out with the Large Oval Punch.
- With Old Olive card stock, punch out a scallop oval using the Scallop Oval. Layer sentiment on top of it with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach it with Dimensionals at the top of the card.