Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

What is your favorite ice cream cone?  Mint? Watermelon? or Honey?   Actually, the scoop colors are Mint Macaron, Watermelon, Wonder and Hello Honey.  The ice cream cone stamp is from the SAB set Honeycomb Happiness which is FREE if you spend $50 in Stampin' Up! products.  I stamped the ice cream cones on Whisper White cardstock with Delightful Dijon ink.  Then I took each individual cardstock and stamped them with their coordinating ink pad.  I cut out each scoop of ice cream with Paper Snips and used Snail Adhesive to adhere to each cone.  Then I inserted it into the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot.   For the middle cone, I added Gold Wink of Stella and popped it up with a Dimensional.  I stamped "You're So Sweet" with Watercolor Wonder and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch.  I took Watermelon Water and punched it with the Scallop Oval Punch.  I then popped it up with Dimensionals.  The base of my card is Mint Macaron and the second layer is Watermelon Wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...