Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello Sheltering Tree

I created this card using the new Hello Sale-a-Bration stamp set and the Sheltering Tree.
I've seen lots of similar cards made with the Sheltering Tree and thought it would be great using the Hello stamp set. 
The base of my card is Pacific Point cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle.
Then it is layered with Wild Wasabi cardstock cut at 4" x 5-1/4".  The third layer is Whisper White.  First I stamped "Hello" in Pacific Point ink.  Then cut out an oval mask using the Ovals Collection Framelit Dies.  Then I inked up the tree leaves from Sheltering Tree stamp set first with Wild Wasabi, cleaned my stamp off and inked it up with Pacific Point.  I inked up "My Friend" (which also comes with the Hello set) with Wild Wasabi ink.  I used the Banner Triple Punch to create a banner and attached it with Dimensionals.       

Products Used:     
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...