Thursday, January 7, 2016

Rose Wonder

Here is another Rose Wonder card that I made.  This time I did the same technique as before, but then I fussy cut the rose and leaves out.  However, there is the Rose Garden Thinlet Die that will cut it out on the Big Shot. I put Dimensionals on the back and attached it to 4" x 5-1/4"Old Olive cardstock.  The base of my card is Rose Red.  I also stamped "Thank You" in Old Olive and used Clear Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.  I then used the die cut label from the Rose Garden Thinlets Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...