Sunday, January 17, 2016

What I Love - Hello

I actually saw this card on the Stampin' Up! website and knew I had to CASE it.  The base of the card is Burmuda Bay layered with Whisper White.  The stamp sets are called What I Love and Hello.  Both are Sale-a-Bration sets.  That means for every $50 in product you purchase, you can earn one of these sets.  Or spend $100, and you can earn both sets. The Hello set is only available until February.  The What I Love set available until March 31, 2016.  The ribbon is new in the Occasions Catalog and is called Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon.

Here are the Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...