Sunday, March 13, 2016

And Many More - Easter Egg

This is my Easter Egg card made using the Oval Framelit Dies.  Can you believe Easter is so early this year?   I used some of the new Metallics Glitter Tape by placing strips of the white one on my Silicone pad and then inking up my Daubers to color each strip. Let it dry completely! The colors I used were Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.

  • The base of my card is Whisper White cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
  • The second layer it Bermuda Bay cut at 4" x 5-1/4".
  • Lay the white strips that you need on the Silicone Pad and choose the ink pad colors you wish to color them by using a Dauber.  Let dry completely before moving them onto a 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White cardstock.  Use a scrap piece of cardstock at 9/16" of an inch between each layer for your guide placement.
  • Then use the third from the largest Oval Framelit to cut out your egg.
  • Ink up "Hippity-Hoppity" from And Many More stamp set to stamp in the middle white section.
  • I punched out a Bermuda Bay flower using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and punched out a Daffodil Delight center with the 1/8" Hand-Held Circle Punch.
  • Add it to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
Products I Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...