1. The base of my card is Tempting Turquoise cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic Black cut at 5-1/4” x 4”.
3. The third layer is Whisper White cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.
4. The fourth layer is Crumb Cake cardstock which is cut at 2” x 5”.
5. Take the Tempting Turquoise ink pad and lightly drag it down half the Whisper White cardstock. Turn the cardstock and do the same with Crumb Cake.
6. Mask part of the Tempting Turquoise side and with a sponge and Tempting Turquoise ink rub it back and forth to create the ocean from the sky.
7. Ink up the Sandpipers from the Wetlands stamp set with Basic Black Archival and stamp on the Whisper White layer on the left with part of their heads in front of the ocean. Use the Gel Pen to make waves in the ocean.
8. Take the Crumb Cake cardstock and start tearing across the edge. Sponge edges with Soft Suede ink. Lightly sponge on the Crumb Cake to make it appear as sand or part of the beach.
9. Stamp the people on Whisper White scrap with Archival Basic Black ink. Color them in with Stampin’ Write Markers of choice.
10. Cut them out with Paper Snips and use a Smokey Slate marker to edge the sides of them. Add the Clear Wink of Stella to their hair.
11. Attach Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the right of the beach.
12. Stamp “Congratulations You Two” from Beautiful Ride with Soft Suede ink on the left side of the beach.