Friday, April 29, 2016

Birthday Blooms meets Perfect Plum


This stamp set, Birthday Blooms is a set from the 2016 Occasions Catalog that I use a lot.
I just love it!  What I have not used for over a year is the color Perfect Plum, so I decided to use it to make this card. First, I stamped the rose with Jet Black Stazon. For a different effect, I used my Clear Wink of Stella to pick up the color in the lid of the Perfect Plum stamp set or you can use a couple drops of re-inker in the lid to color in the rose like paint brush.  It adds such a hint of glitter to the rose.  The other color I used for the leaves is Pear Pizzazz.  Be sure to clean the brush on scrap paper between each color.  I used the Gold Wink of Stella for the center/pistils of my flower but Daffodil Delight or another yellow would work just as well.

Products I Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...