Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cups and Kettles in the Morning Sunshine


Today was a very productive day making 5 cards and using techniques that I learned from Michelle Zindorf.  Thought I'd better use my Cups & Kettles Framelits from 2016 Occasions catalog before they retire.  This was a fun technique to make the sun rays so I want to make some more very soon.  The colors are Old Olive, Cazjun Craze, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler.  I used One Big Meaning stamp set for the sentiment.  I will post more cards tomorrow, but thought I'd at least post this one for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...