Saturday, May 21, 2016

Floral Affection

Woke up this morning with an idea to use this Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by coloring the outline with my markers.  The colors of my card include Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, and the In-Color Emerald Envy.  I really love this color combination. The ribbon is the new 3/8" Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon which is awesome to work with. The ribbon comes in all the new In-Colors for 2016-2019.  The Designer Series Paper is the new Playful Palette Series Stack.  I also used the Lots of Labels Framelits to create my card.  I decided to add a  "Happy Birthday" sentiment from BYOP stamp set.   I'm off to play some more, but I also need to get ready for my club workshop tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...