Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Never Ending Card - Love You Lots (Hostess)



This is my first Never-Ending card made with success thanks to Robin Messenheimer's video HERE.  It really isn't hard to make the mechanism of how it works.  It took me longer to measure the cardstock and DSP, but once I did it, it was so much fun to create.  I want to make some more, but using different measurements so the card will fit into an A2 envelope. This one will need a 6" envelope.  It is important to measure accurately for the card to work as you unfold each section.  I used the new In-Color Sweet Sugarplum as well as the new Playful Palette DSP Stack.  The stamp set is the new hostess set called Love You Lots, which will be available June 1st with a $150 workshop order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...