Saturday, June 18, 2016

Baby Bear

I fell in love with this new Baby Bear stamp sets and couldn't wait to purchase him.  It is a 2-step stamp set, but the bear itself is a 3-step.  I colored the base of my bear with Crumb Cake on Whisper White cardstock.  Then, I inked up the second stamp with Soft Suede, and the third stamp I used Early Espresso.  You can make this bear any color you want, but I think these are my favorite inks to use for him.  I love diorama cards and they are so easy to make.  The cardstock is the new In-Ciolor Flirty Flamingo cut at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and scored 1/2" and then 1" on each end.  Cut out 2 of them.  Score and crease with a Bone Folder.   I used the Happy Hearts TIEF and the Sweet & Sassy Framelits in the Big Shot.  For the bow, I inked up Flirty Flamingo and then inked up the second stamp with Cherry Cobbler and cut it out with Paper Snips and attached to the bear with Dimensionals.  I was inspired by Julie Davidson's video on making diorama cards.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...