Sunday, June 5, 2016

Love You Lots - "Frogs" Never-Ending Card










Here is another Never-Ending card I made with the new hostess set called Love You Lots.  I also included the toad stamp from You're Sublime.  The base of my card is the new In-Color Emerald Envy, Very Vanilla,  and Designer Series Paper is the new Playful Palette Designer Series Stack.  The ink is also Emerald Envy.  Just love making these cards and thought the frog would be so cute with the Emerald Envy color.  I learned how to make this card watching a video from Robin Messenheimer HERE

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...