Friday, June 3, 2016

Love You Lots - Ladybug


This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to show off all the new In-Colors Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum.  The base of my card is Dapper Denim and I stamped on Whisper White. The sentiment is also from Love You Lots and this is a very quick and easy card to do.  You can earn this set free with a $150 order or workshop.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...