Friday, June 17, 2016

Seaside Shore

When I first started making this card, I was not planning to use this new stamp set called Seaside Shore.  I was going to try to make an ocean/beach scene by dragging my Stampin' Spots from My Paper Pumpkin across my Whisper White cardstock.  The Stampin' Spots I used were Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Bermuda Bay. You can also use the Classic Ink Pads to do this technique or buy the Uninked Stampin' Spots and Ink Refills to make your own.  When I was done dragging them across my paper, it made me think of water, so I decided to stamp the fish, seaweed and shells and this is what I came up with.  The sky is Daffodil Delight.  I stamped the sentiment "Hoping Your Day Goes Swimmingly" and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch and attached it with Dimensionals.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...