Sunday, June 12, 2016

Swirly Bird for Father's Day

Have you ever made your own Designer Series Paper?  I watched a video by Kathleen Wingerson and just love the way hers turned out, so had to make it too.   I stamped the larger  swirly stamp on Whisper White with the new In-Color Dapper Denim and then stamped it again with the smaller swirly stamp.  For the water, I used the same DSP that I made, except I sponged it and then cut it out with the Big Shot using the striped Swirly Scribbles Thinlet.  I stamped the sun in Daffodil delight and used a Dauber to color it in more.  I used the new punch called Classic Label, but first stamped in Real Red ink "Happy Father's Day" from the new Thoughtful Banners set.  Just love the way my card turned out by using the Bone Folder to curl the red striped sail to make it appear as it was moving from the wind.

Products I used:


1 comment:

  1. How very nice of you to mention my video and blog post! I do appreciate it. Love the sun on your card, nice touch. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...