Saturday, July 2, 2016

Country Livin'

This is a masculine birthday card that I made this morning.  I just love the old truck.  It reminds me of an old Studebaker truck my dad purchased at a car auction.  To him, I'm sure it brought back memories of his youth, but I was only in 8th grade and he drove me to school in it.  I was so embarrassed of riding in it with him.  Of course, now I think it would be fun to have that old truck again.  He did eventually buy a brand new Ford truck.  As near as I can tell, this might be an old Ford truck.  Does anybody know for sure?  I colored the truck with Soft Sky and Pool Party Stampin' markers.  The boots are another stamp in this stamp set called Country' Livin' which also has a guitar stamp.  The boots are colored with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede with Pear Pizzazz for the grass underneath.  The sentiment "They say it's your birthday" is from Suite Sayings.  I used the Banner Framelits, but had to cut them down a bit to fit.  I used the Layered Circle Framelits to cut out the boots.  I also used the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder with the Crumb Cake cardstock.  The base of my card is Chocolate Chip and also used Very Vanilla cardstock.  I used Pear Pizzazz to color in the grass.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...