Monday, August 22, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Santa - Z-Fold


This is another card I made with the Cookie Cutter Christmas set from the Holiday Catalog. It is a Z-Fold card so the bottom picture shows what it looks like when it is open.  The base of my card is Real Red cardstock cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" and 1-1/4". The Designer Series Paper is the new Candy Cane Lane DSP cut at 3" x 5-1/2" and 1-1/4" x 5-1/2". The little gingerbread house is also from this new DSP paper and I cut it out with my Paper Snips to put on the inside of my card.  The sentiment says "Happiness is Coming to Town" which is from another stamp set in the new catalog called Hang Your Stockings.  First I stamped the Santa and colored him in with markers.  Then I punched him out with the new Cookie Cutter Builder Punch that can be purchased as a bundle with the Cookie Cutter Christmas set.  I used the Layering Ovals Framelit Dies from the Annual Catalog using Whisper White and Crumb Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...