Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Spinner Bee


Yesterday, I taught my club members how to make this spinner bee card.  The base of my card is Basic Black and layered with Daffodil Delight.  The stamps are from the stamp set Shooting Star which coordinates with the Sliding Star Framelits.  I colored the small bees in with a Basic Black marker and the large bee is Basic Black and Daffodil Delight with a touch of Clear Wink of Stella.
I showed them how to use a Dimensional between two pennies by trimming the points of the Dimensionals with scissors to make it more round for easier spinning.  I used the Foam Adhesive Strips on the back side of the Daffodil Delight but not too close to the edge of the circles to allow the pennies to circle around without getting stuck.

Products I Used:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...