Stamp Sets: Jar of Haunts, Ghoulish Grunge
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Halloween Nights DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Big Shot, Everyday Jar Framelits, 3” x 6” Gusset Bag, 1/8” Stitched Smoky Slate Ribbon, Dimensionals, Handheld Punch, Handheld Stapler, Paper Snips, Bone Folder
1. Cut Halloween Nights DSP at 2-3/4" x 11". Score at 2" and 7" marks Use Bone Folder to burnish score marks.
2. Insert DSP into a 3" x 6" Gusset Bag with the 2" for the bottom and front flap outside of the bag. Staple bag inside to the back.
3. Ink up the spider web with Basic Black ink from Ghoulish Grunge set and stamp onto 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" Whisper White cardstock at the top right-hand corner. Layer onto 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" Basic Black Cardstock.
4. Ink up the jar with Basic Black ink onto Smoky Slate cardstock. Use the medium jar coordinating framelit die to cut it out with the Big Shot.
5. Take the 1/8" Handheld Punch to make a hole in the center of the front flap of the DSP. Wrap Smoky Slake ribbon around the bag and tie in a bow after you add the next step.
6. Ink up the sentiment "A Spooky Treat for You to Eat" with Pumpkin Pie ink and stamp in the middle of the jar. Stamp again with Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out "YOU" with the Paper Snips. Adhere over the first "YOU" with Dimensionals. Add Dimensionals to the back of the jar and add to the layered cardstock. Put Dimensionals on the back at all four corners and attach to the bag so that the ribbon is underneath in the center. Tie the ribbon in a bow at the top.
Products I used: