Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Birthday Banners

Each month, I try to send birthday cards to my relatives, friends and/or customers.  This is a card I made for one of my customers last month.  .  Although I have lots of birthday stamp sets, I had not used this set yet.  The stamp set is called Birthday Banners.  The base of my card is Daffodil Delight.  The other colors I used were Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo.  The stamp set comes with the birthday sentiment and the banner, but I have yet to buy the coordinating Bunch of Banners Framelits to go with this set, so I cut out my banner with the Paper Snips.  However, it is on my wish list.  The Embossing Folder is called Confetti which I used on Whisper White cardstock and sponged the ink colors. This card was inspired by Joan Spevah.

Products I used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...