Friday, September 16, 2016

Halloween Glow Sticks in a Bag

These are little glow sticks that I found at one of my favorite stores where I shop that had these $1 Halloween items when you first walk in.  I thought they would be perfect for our 2" x 8" bags that Stampin' Up! carries.  I put in some of the Halloween Nights Specialty DSP cut at 1-3/4" x  7-1/4" inside the bag. The toppers are made with the Scalloped Tag Topper cut at approximately 2" x 5" and scored at about 2".  Then, I added the Cookie Cutter Halloween skeleton and the mummy punched out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and attached with Dimensionals. I also punched out their little bow ties from the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper.   I add a Daffodil Delight" moon cut out with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and stamped bats from the Spooky Fun set and a Happy Halloween banner using the Duet Banner.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...