Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Jar of Haunts Boxes

These little jar boxes were fun to make using the new Jar of Haunts stamp set from the 2016 Holiday Catalog, and using the Everyday Jar Framelits from the Annual Catalog.  I cut out two of each jar and made a little box in the middle to hold two Hershey Nuggets or candy of choice.  The little box is 3-1/2" x 3" and scored at 1" on all sides to form the little box.  I found the idea for the little Pumpkin jar from PJ Peters instructions, so the others I decided to create myself.  She attached the Halloween Night's Baker's Twine to hers, but I didn't attach it because I figured whoever I gave this little treat to, they would eat the candy and then possibly throwing the rest in the trash.  Hopefully not, but there are people that don't know the time and energy we spend making these cute little jar boxes.  They look cute just sitting on a shelf.  The background paper is from the Halloween Night's DSP #142022 which is also from the 2016 Holiday Catalog.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...