Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Baby Bear


Year's ago I made a pumpkin costume for Halloween.  My sister-in-law wore it at a Halloween costume contest and won first prize.  So I thought why not dress up Baby Bear in a pumpkin costume using the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper.  I stamped the pumpkin from Jar of Haunts on the back of the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper and cut them out for the body and the hat.  I used the In-Color Emerald Envy for the stem, label, and the ribbon is the same color in the 3/8" Ruched Ribbon. The base of my card is Pumpkin Pie with a layer of Basic Black and then a layer of the Halloween Night Specialty DSP.  I stamped Baby Bear with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede and then attached the ribbon at his neck by punching two holes to make a mock bow.  Then added the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer for his body and his hat.  I popped him up with Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment from Spooky Fun with Memento Black ink and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...