Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sweater Card

It is not quite sweater time in Indiana because this week the temperature's are going to be in the 80 or 90's.  It is the last day of summer, so I guess we still have a few hot summer days left.  Sue Parker gave instructions on how to make these sweater cards on Pinterest, so I wanted to make one too since I purchased the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  It is thicker than the other TIEF's, so it is best to spray mist your cardstock with water before embossing so it doesn't tear. Because it is thicker than the embossing folders, when you run it through the Big Shot, you need the Big Shot Platform, a single sheet of cardstock in embossing folder and just a top Standard Cutting Pad.  For the trim, I cut strips at 1/2" wide and then used the Simply Scored Scoring Tool to score on every groove.  I attached the trim with Foam Adhesive Strips.  The buttons I used were Stampin' Up! retired Night of Navy to match my Night of Navy sweater which I attached with Glue Dots.

Products I Used: 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like this was attached to a curved white card
    smaller than the Night of Navy?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...