Monday, October 10, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Nugget Bags

This is the other project that my Club members made yesterday.  We used the  Cookie Cutter Christmas and Oh, What Fun! sets yesterday to make these Nugget bags. They stamped with Stazon Black ink.   I showed them the Halloween ones I made because a lot of them bought the Cookie Cutter Halloween set.  I love how the new Kraft Rope Trim pulls apart into three stands to make an interesting look.  We wrapped each nugget with 1" x 3" of Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack for the Santa and Rudolph.   We used Candy Cane Lane DSP for the Gingerbread person.  We used the Wink of Stella for Santa.  We used the Classic Label Punch to punch out our sentiment.  It is not in the picture above, but I later added the sentiment "Put on a Happy Face" for the gingerbread person and they cut it out with a 1" Circle Punch to attach to the gingerbread person.  Real Red Glimmer paper was used for Rudolph's nose with a 1/2" Circle Punch and the bow is punched out from the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch which also cuts out the Santa, reindeer and gingerbread person.  The cello bags are the 2" x 8" in the Annual Catalog.  We made a tray for inside the bag for the nuggets which was cut 2" x 5" and scored 1/4" on each side.  We used Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Crumb Cake for the trays.  They only made one of the bags with the set, so they got to choose which one.  That was a hard decision for them, I'm sure.

Products I used:


1 comment:

  1. these are lovely! I like that you used soft suede for your gingerbread person stamp.....many people use early espresso, which is so dark. I like your choice better! thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...