Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Santa Earrings

Do you remember making Shrinky Dinks as a kid?  Well, I have stamped the Santa from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set on the plastic sheets with Stazon ink and colored them in with Sharpie markers and punched them out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  Then, I punched a 1/8" hole at the top before heat setting them.  I heat set them with the Heat Tool, but you can also bake them in the oven. It is fun to watch them shrink to a smaller size. I added some jump rings and french hooks to make them into Holiday earrings.  Then I made this box for the Shrinky Dink earrings inside.  The Cookie Cutter stamp sets are perfect for making earrings. I have even made mummy earrings. Julie Davison has a video to show how to make the earrings and the box.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...