Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween Earrings

I had so much fun making the Santa earrings, that I had to make some mummy earrings with the Shrinky Dinks. The mummy is from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set. It comes in wood mount #142252 or clear mount #142255.   I stamped it with Black Stazon and punched them out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  I colored them in with a gray Sharpie and punched a hole at the top with the 1/8" Handheld punch before heating them with the Heat Tool.  The box is made with Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie cardstock as well as Halloween Night Specialty DSP.  The bat is from the Halloween Scenes Edgelit Dies.  Underneath the flap, I stamped a sentiment from the Suite Seasons stamp set.  Again, I watched the video from Julie Davison on how to make the earrings and the box for them.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...