Sunday, October 23, 2016

Greetings from Santa

Finally had a chance to make a card with my Greetings from Santa stamp set and the Detailed Santa Thinlets Die.  The base of my card is Whisper White.  I put the thinlet on the front of the card and ran it through the Big Shot.  Then I cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" and put in behind Santa to know where to align my stars.  Then I ran the Cherry Cobbler through the Big Shot to cut out the stars.  I cut a piece of Blushing Bride behind Santa's face and glued it in place.  Then I colored in his eyes with a White Stampin' Chalk Marker and put black dots for his eyes with the Basic Black marker.  I placed the Cherry Cobbler behind the Santa and glued it in place.  I cut out Silver Foil glasses and glued them over the first pair.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom with Cherry Cobbler.  This card was inspired by Frenchie.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...