Thursday, October 13, 2016

Merry Tags Nugget Bag

This is another Nugget bag idea I made, and it was inspired by a demonstrator catalog I receive each quarter called Stampin' Success.  I used the Warmth & Cheer DSP cut at 1" x 3" to wrap my candy nuggets.  The Kraft Rope Trim is from the Holiday Catalog, but I unraveled mine and then tied a bow to the top of the 2" x 8" bag.  I used the Merry Tags Framelit Die to cut out  my tag from Copper Foil, Whisper White cardstock, and Cucumber Crush cardstock.  I cut off the foil trees and added Cucumber Crush trees with a Rhinestone at the top of the tree with Whisper White being the background. I used some Linen Thread to tie the tag onto the Kraft Rope Trim.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...