Thursday, October 6, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween "Ugly Sweater"

This is my ugly Halloween sweater card!  I had made a Night of Navy sweater card last month and posted it here.  Then I decided I wanted to make an ugly sweater card.   Why wait until Christmas?  This one is for Halloween.! It is a regular card (4-1/4" x 11 and scored at 5-1/2") but with skeleton buttons.  I made the skeleton buttons by stamping the skeletons from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set on Shrinky Dinks plastic with Black Stazon ink and then shrunk them down with my Heat Tool. I attached them to the trim with Glue Dots.  Of course, I had to make a black and orange sweater.  The trim is made with Basic Black cardstock cut at 1/2" and using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.   I made a pocket by using a retired tag punch, but you could use the Best Badge Punch.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...