Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas Pines

Last week,   I made this card using the stamp set Christmas Pines on page 19 of the 2016 Holiday Catalog.  I've seen such beautiful cards made with set and decided I wanted to purchase it to make some cards with.   The base of my card is Garden Green cut at 4-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle, but it doesn't show up in the picture.  The second layer is Very Vanilla cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and I inserted it into the Holly TIEF and sponged it with Garden Green ink and used the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write marker on the berries.  I stamped the sentiment from the set with Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and added Garden Green pine branches.  Then, I die cut it with new Stitched Shapes Framelits #141706 which is available this month (November) but will be in next year's 2017 Annual Catalog.  But why wait until then!!  I used the Layering Oval Framelits for the scalloped Garden Green cardstock and layered them over the 3/8" Cherry Cobbler Silky Taffeta Ribbon.  It comes in a Combo Pack with Emerald Envy on page 20.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...