Really had fun making this card today after being inspired by a video from Jan B. I added the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, the bow paper clip. The stamp sets I used were Suite Sayings and Friends and Flowers. It will make a very cute card for a new baby.
- The base of my card is Blushing Bride card stock cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle.
- The second layer is Whisper White card stock cut at 4" x 3-3/4".
- The third layer is Birthday Bouquet DSP from the 2016 Occasions Catalog which I cut out an oval using the Ovals Collection Framelit Dies.
- I cut out another oval from the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper using the Ovals Collection Framelit Dies using the 3rd and 5th from the center.
- The bunnies were stamped with Basic Gray ink. Their ears were punched out with the Festive Flowers Builder Punch. Their heads were punched out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch. Two of the bunnies have Blushing Bride card stock ear inserts that I fussy cut with the Paper Snips. The middle bunny has the Blushing Bride Glimmer ear inserts also fussy cut.
- Their mouth and whiskers are highlighted with the Blushing Bride marker.
- The middle bunny also has a Bow Paper Clip.
- The sentiment "Peek-a-boo to someone new"" is from the Suite Sayings stamp set and I used Basic Black Archival ink.
- I punched it out with the Washi Tape Punch as well as two ends of Glimmer Paper and attached it all with Dimensionals.