Monday, January 30, 2017

Custom Tees and Sealed with Love

This is a card I finally finished up today.  I had it partially made and couldn't decide what to add to the bottom of my card.  Then I thought the Custom Tees with the "Love You" was the perfect addition to finish my card.  The first thing I did was use the Confetti Hearts Border Punch at the top and then on the inside I up a strip of Real Red cardstock over the hearts.  I added a Wink of Stella inside each heart to make them glimmer.  I stamped the sentiment and hearts from the Sealed with Loe set, below the hearts with Real Red ink.  The bottom Designer Series Paper is from the Sending Love DSP.
Then I stamped the Custom Tee shirts on the Whisper White with Memento ink and the "Love You" with Real Red ink as well as the stripes on the male shirt. I put Dimensionals on the back of the shirts and attached them to the bottom of my card.

Products I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...