Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hey, Chick! Valentine

This silly chick just needed to be used to make a Valentine card!  I couldn't resist!  I used the Sealed with Love Stamp set to create the Real Red lips in the background.  I stamped the chick with Memento Black ink on Whisper White,  and I  thought the chick needed red feathers, so I used a Real Red marker.  I gave her a little red heart for her lips (beak) from leftovers from the Confetti Hearts Border punch.  I also glued on some googly eyes.to make her look even sillier.  I used the  Layered Ovals to die cut her out with the Big Shot and also die cut the Real Red scallop to layer together
Put Dimensionals on the back.  I stamped "Hugs & Kisses" on Whisper White strip and layered onto the Real Red cardstock.

Products I used:


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...