Monday, January 9, 2017

Tasty Trucks

This is another card I did for a swap which uses the Tasty Trucks stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog that I earned FREE with the purchase of $50 in Stampin' Up! products.  The base of my card is Whisper White with a layer of Pacific Point using the Sparkle Embossing Folder in the Big Shot.
I colored in the truck using the new Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.  You can also use an Aqua Painter when using these new pencils.  I also used the Layering Circle Framelits and cut out a Melon Mambo scallop circle, and I used the Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlets Dies to die cut the banner which I stamped with Memento Black ink.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...