Thursday, February 2, 2017

Falling for You

  
Don't you love the sentiment on this card...."every heart needs one special person to love"?
It is from the set Falling for You stamp set in the 2017 Occasions Catalog on page 51.  The set would be great for anniversary, wedding, or Valentine's Day.  My card was inspired by a card made by Monica Davis only I changed it just a little.   The Designer Series Paper is 2" x 4" and called Sending Love which is also in the 2017 Occasions catalog on page 15. Then it is layered onto a 2-1/4" x 4" of Real Red cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink on the 4-1/4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White cardstock.   The Real Red heart is from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits.  The white ribbon is from the Sending Love Combo pack.  On the inside, I stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" from the Sealed with Love set.
Here is the same card using Cherry Cobbler Cardstock,  Baker's Twine, ink and DSP.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...