Friday, February 3, 2017

Hey, Silly Chick!

Just had some extra stamped items laying on my desk, and thought I'd just be silly and see what I could come up with using them up.  The chicken is from the Hey, Chick! 2017 Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  For every $50 you spend, you can earn free product from this catalog.  The shirt is from the Custom Tee in the Occasions Catalog as well as the T-Shirt Builder Framelits.  They can be purchased as a bundle at a 10% discount if you order them together.  The embossing folder is the Happy Heart TIEF and the ribbon is the 3/8" Metallic Ribbon from the Combo Pack in the 2017 Sale-a-Bration catalog.  My card is Real Red with Whisper White cardstock.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to color in the silly chick. The Red Glimmer heart was punched with a retired heart punch.

Okay, I decided I needed to add some wings to my silly chick, so I used his tail feathers for one side, and then stamped on a window sheet to transfer his other tail feathers to make a mirror image.  He almost looks "creepy" instead of "silly" with his "wings" for hands.  What do you think?

Products I used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...