Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Swan Lake

This card was made with the set Swan Lake which I think is absolutely a beautiful set. The technique is called mirror image and it is a little different than the usual way I've done this technique in the past because both swans were cut out.  This technique was inspired by Michelle Zindorf's tutorial that I purchased.  The base of my card is Whisper White cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" but then I used Island Indigo cardstock and the Seaside TIEF cut at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and ran it through the Big Shot before adhering to the front of my card base.  The other colors include Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, and markers for shading.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...