Monday, March 13, 2017

Tie Dyed Custom Tees



Playing around yesterday with some different color combinations for the Tie Dyed set and Custom Tee set.  The colors I used were Smoky Slate, Pool Party, and Island Indigo.  I love the color combination.  I used Whisper White cardstock but sprayed it with water before I stamped on it so that the colors would bleed into each other.  After stamping the three colors and I let it dry, I inked up the T-shirts with Basic Black ink.  Then I used the T-Builder Framelits Dies to cut them out in the Big shot.   I popped them up with Dimensionals on 4" x 5-1/4" Island Indigo cardstock and layered them on a Pool Party card. I inked up Happy Birthday from the Designer Tee Sale-a-Bration set with Basic Black ink.  Then I punched it out with the Classic Label punch.   My neighbor has a birthday this weekend and thought she might get a kick out of this birthday card I made for her.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...