Hope this card makes you smile. It is a sunflower made with the Eastern Beauty Suite using Daffodil Delight and the Eastern Medallion Thinlets for the sunflower petals. The leaves are Tranquil Tide cardstock (new In-Color 2017-2019) and made with the Vintage Leaves and Leaflets Framelits in the Big Shot. The center of the sunflower was made of Chocolate Chip, but first I put an Eastern Gold Vinyl Sticker on before cutting it out with a scallop Layering Circle Framelit and a medallion from the Eastern Medallion Thinlets. I also cut out a Basic Black circle to put behind the Chocolate Chip medallion. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black, but before I did that, I used some Glossy cardstock and Aqua Painter to paint across with Daffodil Delight and Tranquil Tide. More details here:
1. Base of the card is Tranquil Tide cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Daffodil Delight cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the front of the card.
3. The third layer is Glossy White (new in June) cut at 3-3/4” x 5”. Take the Aqua Painter using Daffodil Delight and Tranquil Tide for the background on the Glossy. Let dry!
4. Ink up “To think of you is to smile” with Basic Black and stamp on the lower right side.
5. To make the sunflower, cut out two Daffodil Delight Eastern medallions in the Big Shot using the Eastern Medallion Thinlets. Sponge the petals with Crushed Curry ink.
6. Lay the sticker on Chocolate Chip cardstock, and use a Scallop Layered Circle Framelit and a small Eastern medallion to cut out the die for the center of the sunflower. Cut out a Basic Black circle using the Layering Circles Framelits. This will go behind the Chocolate Chip sunflower center.
7. Die cut Tranquil Tide leaves (3) using the Leaflets Framelits to go behind the sunflowers as shown.
8. Use Fast Fuse or Multipurpose Glue to adhere the sunflower and leaves together.
9. Add to the front of the card using Dimensionals or Fast Fuse.
Products I used:
Products I used: