Thursday, May 4, 2017

Eastern Beauty


Hi there, stamping friends!  Do these colors look new to you?  Well, they are!  This is my creation using some of the new In-Colors for 2017-2018.  I was able to preorder some of these items last month as a bundle called Eastern Palace Suite.  Now that May is here, Stampin' Up! customers can also take advantage of this pre-order too.  Check it out  HERE 

The DSP is called Eastern Palace Specialty  Designer Paper and I used it to create my card.  Here are the instructions for my card:





1.     The base of my card is Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is the Lemon Lime Twist color of the Eastern Palace DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3.    The third layer is the Tranquil Tide color of the DSP cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.
4.    The Lemon Lime Twist color of the DSP is die cut with the Layering Circles Framelit.
5.    The medallion if cut out with the Eastern Medallions from Tranquil Tide cardstock and then with the Paper Snips, trim it out at each point carefully.
6.    The “Thank You” sentiment is Tranquil Tide ink and is cut from Layering Circles Framelits and is popped up with a Dimensional in the center of the Tranquil Medallion.
7.    Attach the medallion to the Lemon Lime Twist color of the DSP and then pop them up with Dimensionals to the front of the card.

Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...