This is another card that I made using the Marbled Background and the Happy Birthday Thinlet but this time I double the "Happy Birthday" Thinlet with Basic Black first and then the new In-Color Lemon Lime Twist. Here are my instructions:
1. The base of the card is Lemon Lime Twist cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Whisper White cut at 3-1/2” x 4”.
3. Take the Marbled Background stamp and adhere to the Clear Mount “F” using the Carmax Lip Balm to make it stick to the block.
4. Take the Lemon Lime Twist ink pad and ink up the Marbled Background stamp with the rubber facing up. Then carefully place Whisper White cardstock on top of the rubber and place copy paper over it and press with your hands all over the rubber.
This will prevent getting ink all over your hands. Lift cardstock carefully! Layer it onto the 3-3/4” x 4-1/4” Basic Black cardstock.
5. Adhere the 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to the 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” Basic Black cardstock and the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock by taking one end of the backing and align with one side of the cardstock being careful so that the adhesive doesn’t stick to you.
6. Now take it to the Big Shot and lay the “Happy Birthday” thinlet die on the Basic Black cardstock to die cut it out. Be sure to use the Precision Plate and one Stand Plate to run it through the Big Shot several times. Keeping the cardstock pieces with the thinlet, take it to the Big Shot Die Brush to remove all the pieces. You may need to use the Paper Piercing tool to poke the rest out.
7. Peel off the backing and adhere to the front of your card using the Basic Black first and then the Lemon Lime Twist just a hair to the left of the Basic Black. I usually start to the center and then press it with my fingers towards each side.
8. Adhere to the front of the card.
Products I used: