1. The base of the card is Berry Burst cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Powder Pink cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. The strip across is Tranquil Tide cut at 1” x 4” and attached across the middle of the Powder Pink cardstock.
4. The third layer is Berry Burst cut at 3” x 4-1/2”.
5. The fourth layer is Whisper White cut at 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”. Ink up the leaves and stem with Early Expresso and stamp them towards the bottom of the card stock. Color in leaves with Tranquil Tide marker.
6. Then ink up the flower with Early Espresso and stamp above the leaves and stem. Color in with Powder Pink.
7. Ink up the splatter of a flower with Berry Burst over the first flower (not a 2-step).
8. Ink up the honey bee in Early Espresso and stamp to right of the flower. Then take the little splotch image and ink it up with Daffodil Delight and stamp over his body.
9. Use the Wink of Stella on the bee and the flower.
10. Ink up the Smoky Slate large splotch image randomly around the edges of the Whisper White cardstock.
11. Then ink up the letters image with Berry Burst and stamp it along the edges.
12. Ink up sentiment “To a Wonderful Friend” from the Dragonfly set in Berry Burst and stamp onto strip of Smoky Slate and make it into a banner with the Paper Snips.
Products I used: